Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Portrait with Siew Yoon welcomed home


This picture was probably taken when I was around 3 years old? Which means that my eldest brother who is 12 years old than me (Dog year), is 15 and probably studying at Chinese High School (secondary school) together with 2nd brother Sim Che.

3rd Brother Kee Chieu still looks in his primary school and the only girl in the picture should be Siew Yoon when she was welcomed back to our family after being fostered out at birth.

This must be my parents efforts to re-take the family protrait to include her and welcome her back home, splurged on photo studio cost, and perhaps that explains why all my 3 other sisters are not in the picture. To make her feel welcomed, and special amongst the sons of the family.

I have never seen this picture in Singapore and we salvaged it from Kangtou because my dad and mum probably send it back to their siblings.

No comments: